Sample script to populate list control?

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
dlmorgan999
HouseBot Special Member

Sample script to populate list control?

Post by dlmorgan999 »

Hi Scott,

Until such time as the Meedio upload area is ready I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I want to build lists of my DVDs to be able to select them from my changer (I already have a working slot select script written). In this post you referred to a sample script. Could you possibly post or email that for me? Ultimately I figure I'll do media selection via Essentials but this should be okay until the two-way integration is completed. Thanks!

-- Dave
dlmorgan999
HouseBot Special Member

Post by dlmorgan999 »

Never mind - I found another post and have figured most things out just by playing around. I'll make another post if I have more questions. The more I play with HouseBot the more I shake my head in amazement at what is possible!!!!! Having a built-in scripting engine makes things *so* easy. :D

-- Dave
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Glad you found what you were looking for. The samples I've provide for HouseBot over time are sometimes helpful. Ultimately, you end up having to dissect the configuration to extend it to your specific needs.
Scott