PPC cursor control keys and HB list control

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
kbosscawen

PPC cursor control keys and HB list control

Post by kbosscawen »

I REALLY like the new TV Listings device in 1.3 - Keep up the good work, Scott!

The new device has got me trying something that I haven't before, and I'm not sure if it should work (a bug?) or is something to ask for in the future. Using the TV Listing sample in 1.3, I've created a PPC theme that lists the channels available to me. I'd like to be able to use the scroll button on the side or the hard cursor control keys, but it doesn't seem to change the currently selected item in the list as I would expect. I don't have any other codes defined in the panel's buttons properties.

My PPC is a DELL Axim. Any ideas on if/how I can get the cursor control keys to move around a list control?

Thanks.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

I'm glad to hear your feedback on the TV Listing Device. I was wondering if anyone was using it yet.

I'd have to look into it more (my quick look didn't solve anything) but I think the problem with not being able to control the lists with the cursor keys is probably due to the fact that I override the cursor keys to allow hard button support back to HouseBot.

I'll add it to the list and try to fix it soon (if I can).

Scott
kbosscawen

Post by kbosscawen »

Great! I look forward to the next version...