Android SWRemote scaling problem

Having problems? Maybe others have had the same problem too. Post HouseBot technical issues here.
jaaasgoed

Android SWRemote scaling problem

Post by jaaasgoed »

Hey,

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but scaling is not working the way I would expect.

I have a theme panel that looks like this after I manually scale it (Scale -> Manual(Pinch Zoom)):

After that I lock the scaling (scaling -> Locked).

Now when I go to a different panel by pressing a button on screen, the scaling goes back to the original for this second panel:

Image[/url]

Then I scale this panel again and lock it.

It remembers the scaling for each panel individually. Meaning that when I open the same theme again it shows all the panels I scaled correctly.

It's kind of a pain that I have to scale all the panels in a theme individually in the software remote app. It would be more practical if all the panels within the same remote where scaled globally.

Could also be that I'm missing something here :)
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Android SWRemote scaling problem

Post by ScottBot »

Your findings are correct. Each panel has it's own scale settings. The idea for that was to allow you to scale up a small pop-up or scale down a large panel to make the fit on various android screens easier.

However, I do see your point where it would be easier to scan an entire theme at the same scale. Especially if they are all using the same background image.

I'll try and find some time to look into if it's something that wouldn't be too difficult to add.
Scott