Android Issues

Having problems? Maybe others have had the same problem too. Post HouseBot technical issues here.
James D

Android Issues

Post by James D »

Hello Friends,
I have a 2 issue I cannot seem to resolve. I am currently using HouseBot Version 3.52.01.
I am also using Housebot Remote for Android 1.34
2 Problems I have are on the Android Side.
1. On my theme the Auto Scale in the settings does not work on my Pop-Up Panels. The primary panels scale both - Auto Height and Width. But my pop up panel come in at the resolution as the original panel. Or is there something I forgot to check or tick.
2. The next problem is: the list or directory not working on Android, only the last result shows up.
Example – On one panel I have a directory box, list box, and add list button and they are linked together.
On the directory box the initial directory is \\Server\MUSIC
I have a List Add Buton that link the 2 boxes
On my window computer (SwRemote) – See the music in the directory the initial directory. When I select (List Add Button) the song the result is eg. “\\Server\MUSIC\SelectedSong”. This is what I need it to be.
On the android Remote using the same theme - See the music in the directory the initial directory. When I select (List Add Button) the song the result is eg. Is only “SelectedSong”. Not what I need it to be. If I have not done something right please let me know.

Thanks for all your hard work.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Android Issues

Post by ScottBot »

James,

Good finds, these were both issues. The issue with the scaling was that popup scaling info was not getting reset when you changed the scaling type. So any old scaling information for the popup(s) was retained. I've just released an update to the android remote that will reset scaling information for ALL panels when the scaling option is changed. You will need to change it and change it back to get things reset.

Also fixed the issue with the path not included with the list add button.
Scott