x10 palmpad remote

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
steve250

x10 palmpad remote

Post by steve250 »

I am testing HB and I have a cm11a and w800 installed and working.When I change the on/off state in the program I can turn a light on and off but when I use the palmpad remote it changes on the screen but the signal does not get passed on to the cm11a,is there something else I should be doing?Also how do I set a schedule for lights to come on and off at specific days and time?
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: x10 palmpad remote

Post by ScottBot »

Check the Theme you are using on the Palmpad to make sure that the Property and Value setup for the control you are using to change the light is the same as the Property/Value you are able to sucessfully change the light with from the HouseBot server. You should be able to watch the configured device Property change in HouseBot when you change it on the Palmpad.

Use Tasks to automate/schedule lights. There's a basic tutorial on the downloads page that might help. There's also a lot of online help (Help menu on the HouseBot server) on how to use Tasks.
Scott