Housebot Alive! New Video of EDGAR

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
edgar

Housebot Alive! New Video of EDGAR

Post by edgar »

Hey Guys,

I know Housebot is alive out there! I finally finished up 22+ years as a C4ISR Engineer in the Coast Guard. I have some down time, so I thought I would make another video of my system EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering and Automation Resource)....showcasing my newest Lillyput 10 inch touchscreen.....enjoy!

Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YT-izpG ... e=youtu.be
Richard Naninck
HouseBot Guru Extraordinaire

Re: Housebot Alive! New Video of EDGAR

Post by Richard Naninck »

Correct, very much alive here as well. Nice vid. There should be more of those :D
Steve Horn
HouseBot Guru

Post by Steve Horn »

Nice video, and I love your GUI. Every time I see someone else's work I get so ashamed of mine. So thanks for that. Still alive here as well, although my HB work has been little and far between. Maybe when the weather turns cold.
Steve
JonFo

Post by JonFo »

My HB just keeps on trucking. I've trying other home automation apps, but they all have big issues in fundamental areas, so I just keep running HB.

I know Scott writes great software, and man, this stuff is solid. I'm on year 11 or so of using HB now (since the 0.x days)
_______

Jonathan
dlmorgan999
HouseBot Special Member

Post by dlmorgan999 »

I don't come to the forums too often these days, but I still heavily use Housebot every day! It's now running on a Windows 7 server with Windows 8 clients, but it still just keeps plugging along. :D
jacco van der Ven

Post by jacco van der Ven »

Nice video, Housebot is here also still running, I tried Homeseer for a while because they have a iPhone/iPad app.
But that is still in a test fase, I think I will stop with it, to much work to rebuild it :( .

I like you indicator for you security status ( the lock symbol ) can you share that one with me I don't know how to make a multi-state indicator by myself?

Regards,
Jacco