Winamp Fast FF and Rwd help on my script

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
James D

Winamp Fast FF and Rwd help on my script

Post by James D »

I have currently compiled a script with the help of all the scripting geniuses on the forum to control my winAmp Player. But I can not figure out how to make the Winamp Fast forward or rewind (such as a 5 sec advance or devance (if that is a word) work. I just want to adjust the time span field on the Winamp Song Position. Any ideas out there will be greatly appreciated.

Below is a copy of the script that is set to Running when my winamp panel comes up. The bolded area is the area of question. Thanks:
'==================================================
Option Explicit
'On Error Resume Next
Dim Action
Dim Data

'===============================================================================================
'Continuous running script
Do
Sleep 1
Action = GetPropertyValue("WINAMP_CONTROLS.Action")
If Action <> "Waiting" Then
SetPropertyValue "WINAMP_CONTROLS.Action", "Waiting"
Call Handle_WINAMP_CONTROLS(Action)
Sleep 50
End If
Loop

' Reset
Set rs = Nothing
Set FileName = Nothing
Set dbConn = Nothing

'======================================================================================================
Sub Handle_WINAMP_CONTROLS(Action)

Data = (Action)
Select Case Data
Case "FF" : Call FForward
Case "FR" : Call FRewind
Case "NEXT" : Call NEXT_Track
Case "PREV" : Call PREV_Track

End Select
End Sub
'======================================================================================================
Sub NEXT_Track
Dim NXT_TR
NXT_TR = GetPropertyValue("WINAMP_CONTROLS.Play List Song Number")
SetPropertyValue "WINAMP_CONTROLS.Play List Song Number", (NXT_TR +1)
End Sub
Sub PREV_Track
Dim PR_TR
PR_TR = GetPropertyValue("WINAMP_CONTROLS.Play List Song Number")
SetPropertyValue "WINAMP_CONTROLS.Play List Song Number", (PR_TR -1)
End Sub
Sub FForward
Dim F_Forward
F_Forward = GetPropertyValue("WINAMP_CONTROLS.Song Position")
SetPropertyValue "WINAMP_CONTROLS.Play List Song Number", (F_Forward +"'00:10'")
End Sub