Dell Axim Hardbutton Issue

Having problems? Maybe others have had the same problem too. Post HouseBot technical issues here.
Osler
HouseBot Guru

Dell Axim Hardbutton Issue

Post by Osler »

Since the upgrade to V3 (swremote upgraded as well), my cursor select hardbutton repeats the IR command connected to it twice. I have set repeat to 1 for the command and the problem persists. I use the PDA cursor hardbuttons to navigate my cable box menus. When I use the select button to select a menu item, it goes two deep into the menu instead of one. This does not occur with the cursor navigation buttons (i.e., cursor up moves one up the list, etc.). Also, this does not occur when the IR command mapped to the cursor select hardbutton is mapped to a graphical button in a theme. Any ideas?

Osler
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

I was unable to duplicate this problem. Can you give me more details about the Property Value change configured to the hard button?

Also, can you double-check to make sure it is the SWRemote that is changing it both times. On the server, look at the history tab for the particular property and check the 'changed by' column to see who changed it.
Scott