Selection bar text color

Have an idea for a new feature? Voice your opinion here.
Steve Horn
HouseBot Guru

Selection bar text color

Post by Steve Horn »

Is there any way to allow for the change of text color in the list box selection bar? That is, unselected list items one color but the text under the selection bar another color? This would provide more color selection flexibility - a wider selection of background colors vs. text colors that would allow for more readable text. I noticed this while working with Incoronado's THC Jukebox. For example, with a black list box background, use white unselected text and red for selected text.
Steve
Richard Naninck
HouseBot Guru Extraordinaire

Post by Richard Naninck »

I guess font color options in general should be a very huge enhancement. Changing colors on the fly, or be able to select two colors and swap between the two. Maybe in lists this could be tricky, but in other theme text properties, changing font options would allow for lots of goodies like; make the font bold and red while temperature is zero and below and correct the font to normal black when temp is above zero.

Right now there is no way (to my knowledge and not even a worked around way) to change colors at all.