Selected line in Property list

Have an idea for a new feature? Voice your opinion here.
Richard Naninck
HouseBot Guru Extraordinaire

Selected line in Property list

Post by Richard Naninck »

I am able to select a line in a property list. I use this to select info from my phonebook etc. When selecting a line in a property list, the picture and Caller ID info etc is displayed in my theme. On the same panel I have more property lists. I can also select a line from the CID list to play a voicemail or select info from the caller. The problem is this:

I can select a line only once. If I want to select a line twice; lets say to play the voicemail twice, I have to select another line in the same property list and then reselect the line I want to play the voicemail from. Or if I just asked info from my phonebook, then ask for info from the CID list and then want to reselect the same line in my phonebook, I can't because the task doesn't trigger anymore if the same line is selected.

Is it possible to make it so that I can keep on triggering tasks while selecting the same property list line over and over?

I worked around this with extra buttons. Pressing a button, reads the selected line info and handles it from there. I would rather not have these (extra) buttons, but the property list can't handle that.