Hardware interface development

HouseBot Plugin Development Discussions.
martijnj

Hardware interface development

Post by martijnj »

Hi Everybody,

I am concidering to buy this product: (sorry it's in geman)

FHZ 1300 PC WLAN

Mit der Funkschnittstelle FHZ 1300 PC-WLAN können auch grosse Gebäude automatisiert werden. Diese Funkschnittstelle kommuniziert über WLAN mit der Steuereinheit C2000 oder einem PC. Ein vorhandenes WLAN kann genutzt werden, falls kein WLAN verfügbar ist kann dieses kostengünstig eingerichtet werden.
Die Schnittstelle FHZ 13000 PC-WLAN eignet sich besonders zur Einzelraumregelung der Heizung in Grossgebäuden, kann aber auch für Überwachungsaufgaben benutzt werden.
Die Schnittstelle kann mit allen FS20-Modulen, HMS-Sensoren, FHT80b-Raumreglern und der Wetterstation kommunizieren werden. Es steht eine Vielzahl von Sensoren zur Verfügung - z.B. Wassersensoren, Tür/Fensterkontakte, Bewegungsmelder, Temperatur- und Feuchte- Sensoren.

Its a interface like the CM11A. on USB or WLAN. That turn on the light and stuff reads sensors (movement, temp., moist, fire) turns on/off the heating it can talk to a wetterstation) etc......

like this:

See this site http://www.contronics.de if you want.

They supply a dll file for software development.

Now I am getting to my questions:........ :?:

I want to keep on using my trusted good working housebot server :wink:

HOW can I make a Hardware Interface for this product....?

If thats done,

how do I make devices.........

Need help :?: :?: and lots of it.

Best regards,

Martijn Janson
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Hardware interface development

Post by ScottBot »

martijnj wrote:HOW can I make a Hardware Interface for this product....?

If thats done, how do I make devices.........
Since they provide a DLL to control the system, you should be able to develop custom plugins using the HouseBot SDKs. You will need experience in programming C++ or C to use the HouseBot SDKs.

In general, you would create a Hardware Interface plugin that will communicate with their DLL and manage the communication to the system. You will then create separate Device plugins for the various parts of their system that you want to control. The Devices will perform just as other HouseBot Devices giving you Properties that control the system.

The SDK's are available here. If this sounds like something you are interested in pursuing, I can give you more specifics after you check out the SDKs.
Scott
barca

Post by barca »

dear meedio guys,

I am using the fs20 system (fhz1000). It is much more popular in europe than zwave. I would love to use housebot to control it. would there be a way to provide the above mentioned plugin?

txs in advance....barca
fhz_freak

Post by fhz_freak »

barca wrote:dear meedio guys,

I am using the fs20 system (fhz1000). It is much more popular in europe than zwave. I would love to use housebot to control it. would there be a way to provide the above mentioned plugin?

txs in advance....barca

I just started developping interface/plugin dll´s for FS20.

Currently only FHZ1000PC Device is supported.

Two devices implemented currently, one receiver for remote controls

which shows Hauscode and Button ID in its properties. The other is

a switch/dimmer implementation which will be separated later.

If somebody is interested in testing and giving some feedback for my futher development just send me a message. :wink:

fhz_freak
cypher0815

FHZ1000 PC

Post by cypher0815 »

Hi fhz_freak,

i´m interested in developing in delphi for the fhz1000. I would like to test your dll. Please let me know about it.

cypher0815