Reflect X10 RF command using W800

HouseBot Plugin Development Discussions.
art

Reflect X10 RF command using W800

Post by art »

I have a W800. It appears to be installed correctly, etc. I am trying to get my X10 RF remote to control an X10 lamp module. The help file for the W800 plugin says:

To reflect the received RF X10 command back onto the power line, a simple Task like the one shown below can be used. This Task will reflect ALL X10 commands back on the power line. It can be modified to limit the commands that are reflected.

If ('X10 Controller.Composite Property' is Not Equal 'Never Match') Then

Change 'X10 Controller.Composite Property' to %%X10 Controller Composite Property%%'

So I set up an X10 Controller device with one blank Composite Property (has no value) and then set up a task as above (after correcting it based on a previous post here that pointed out that the help file is wrong and there should be a period between Controller and Composite in the second instance in the Change line. )

Even after correcting this error it will not work. I am getting the following error messages in my error log when I run the task:

May 08 2005,11:13:12PM,X10 Controller,Error,"The composite key [] is not in the correct format HouseCode;UnitCode[;X10Command[;LevitonDim|;RepeatCount]]"
May 08 2005,11:13:12PM,Property:Composite Property,Error,"Due to an error, Device [X10 Controller] Property [Composite Property] DID NOT change."
May 08 2005,11:13:12PM,Error Log,Error,"Due to an error, [X10 Controller.Composite Property] was NOT changed to []"
May 08 2005,11:13:12PM,Error Log,Error,"Due to an error, [X10 Controller.Composite Property] was NOT changed to []"

Any idea what I am doing wrong here?