Theme editer right mouse click on transparant controls

Having problems? Maybe others have had the same problem too. Post HouseBot technical issues here.
Richard Naninck
HouseBot Guru Extraordinaire

Theme editer right mouse click on transparant controls

Post by Richard Naninck »

Right clicking on completely transparant controls doesn't work in the theme editer making it hard to copy, duplicate or delete those controls. Obviously one can delete using the menu's but right clicking makes more sense.

This is probably since the version where rounded buttons were introduced much the same way where left mouse buttons didn't work either before that was fixed.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Theme editer right mouse click on transparant controls

Post by ScottBot »

Richard Naninck wrote:This is probably since the version where rounded buttons were introduced much the same way where left mouse buttons didn't work either before that was fixed.
That's exactly when and why this happens. Right after that release I realized that transparent buttons were problematic in the theme editor. I believe this is even an issue when running, since the button becomes unclickable unless you raise the transparency just a bit.
Scott
Richard Naninck

All correct. I put a slight transparant layer in all of my previously fully transparant button upstates and then rased the transparancy level to 24 to make it invisible again in the swremote. 24 Was the cut off since 25 made the buttons unclickable again. I am happy with that however transparant buttons were not selectable at all when this feature was implemented but later fixed so left mouse clicks could select an object. But since a left button click works, why wouldn't a right button click work (in the theme editer)?
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Richard Naninck wrote:...But since a left button click works, why wouldn't a right button click work (in the theme editer)?
No logical explanation. Just a bug.
Scott
Richard Naninck

Scott,

We talked about this during the beta but here goes for the record..

Right clicking in the theme editer on transparent images still doesn't work. Buttons are OK now. Nothing big though.