Problem with dynamic picture on >2 SWremote...

Having problems? Maybe others have had the same problem too. Post HouseBot technical issues here.
wallebalboa

Problem with dynamic picture on >2 SWremote...

Post by wallebalboa »

Get this error in server system log...

"
SW Remote Image File Request Failed. Unable to open file [M:\3 Doors Down\Away From The Sun\AlbumArt.jpg]. Error = [The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.]
"

the same theme is running on 2 PCs and showing the same panels and pictures... one will show the picture and the other will show the "new stop sign" (cant find picture...)
50% of times it work and 25% error on one and 25% on the other...

a bug or am i doing something wrong
kind regs Anders
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Sounds like a bug... but one that I thought was fixed in V3. Is this a V2 setup or V3?
Scott
wallebalboa

Post by wallebalboa »

V3...
However the picture path is at a networked drive if that would cause any xtra problem ...
regs
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

So is "M:\3 Doors Down\Away From The Sun\AlbumArt.jpg" the same file that is shared by the server and both remotes?
Scott
wallebalboa

Post by wallebalboa »

Only the HB server have M:drive mounted to my media server... the remotes have no access to that machine..
one theme
two laptops with different SWremotes using the same theme...
showing the same panel on the same theme "pointing" with dynamic picture at the same path...

i want to use a mapped drive becouse its so much easier to manage coverarts in the same directory as the music....
let me know if i can test anything that make it easier for you to fault search...
kind regs Anders
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

This will be fixed in the next update.
Scott