Winamp plugin in version 2.32?

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
wallebalboa

Winamp plugin in version 2.32?

Post by wallebalboa »

Hello
I am trying-out the winamp plugin with the latest version of housebot and get some problems and questions... can some one help...

1 - after importing the Winamp sample i try to open the theme, housebot crashes... is anybody successfully running this with the latest version?

2- is it possible to get the "now playing song" as a property, as is now "play file name" only shows the playlist (.m3u file) name.

3- is it possible to control a remotly installed Winamp? (trying to play at the machine where the SWremote is installed...)

4 - as it looks only some of the properties are linked to the winamp. I can play and pause, song position is updated its possible to set EQvalues. (also randomly the EQ values are set to 1.275? i set them to 0 and when i start playing som are set back to 1.275...)

5 - is it possible to set next track in a m3u file? ( playlist song number do not change and if i change it have no effect on winamp...

kind regs Anders