Graphic glitch when editing themes

Have an idea for a new feature? Voice your opinion here.
wallebalboa

Graphic glitch when editing themes

Post by wallebalboa »

Hello i have found two annoying display update problems when editing themes.

1. new theme - change the name of first panel - right klick outside panel properties to add new panel (no enter/cr) - the tab for the new panel will get the first panels name. this stays until saved and refresh (go to another theme and back) However its only in the tab display so if you ignore the tab name all data will be right (its correct in panel properties window)... however its easy to make misstakes with the wrong name on the tab...

2. Multi state button - states - add state- add a new state with if value is 1 - now something strange happens, it jumps back to default state and no change if value. sometimes it looks like the tab broblem in previous error, mismatch in state selection and state display..

just trying to get housebot even better :D

kind regs
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Thanks.

They should be fixed in the next update.
Scott
wallebalboa

Great answer -- but adding some more graphic refresh issues

Post by wallebalboa »

Great answer . looking fwd to that..

here some more :roll:

I have made a tree structure of device groups:

devices>IOboard>inputs>port>PA0 (the pin on the io board connected to physical device)

Its good that the device list views the state of the default property and reflects changes live. but this only works when i selects the top level ( devices) or the port level. ( not IOboard level and input level) .

related to this might be the update problem of the "led" showing active modes. this updates everytime i select the modes folder but not "live"

a grouping function of modes could also be a great enhancement

thanx for a great SW, and keep up the good work.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Great answer -- but adding some more graphic refresh iss

Post by ScottBot »

wallebalboa wrote:Its good that the device list views the state of the default property and reflects changes live. but this only works when i selects the top level ( devices) or the port level. ( not IOboard level and input level) .
Thanks. I'll look into this.
related to this might be the update problem of the "led" showing active modes. this updates everytime i select the modes folder but not "live"
I'll look at this too.
a grouping function of modes could also be a great enhancement
I've never really had that many modes myself. I guess that's why I never though to group them. I'll add this to the list, but can't say when it would be addressed.
Scott