BMP file selection

Have an idea for a new feature? Voice your opinion here.
Steve Horn
HouseBot Guru

BMP file selection

Post by Steve Horn »

Scott, when selecting an image (or button) control to add, there currently is no way to select images other than what is presented in the window. Can you add an option similar to the button when creating a panel that would allow the user the ability to select another BMP file?

BTW, are we moving the HB threads here and off AVSForum?
Steve
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Steve,

Good to have you on board.

To use a BMP that is not in the Skin is possible, but you have to select one of the stock Skin images first and then change it from the property window (you probably already knew that). I agree that it would be handy to have a way to select an image from the control selection dialog as well. I'll add it to the list for the next version.

AVSForum is a great community of folks that are interested in Home Automation, so it made a perfect spot to run the beta. I've created this message board for other users that may not be familiar with AVSForum, particularly once beta is over and the distribution spreads. I'll continue to monitor AVS in the future, but this board will provide specific info on HouseBot. In time, I hope it can be used as a knowledge base for HB issues.

Scott