Action Properties pop up window on Task Add or chg

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
Steve Horn
HouseBot Guru

Action Properties pop up window on Task Add or chg

Post by Steve Horn »

Having an issue here with changing (or I assume adding new) property values to a device. The window opens to allow me to select the property (Power State, Dim...) but the portion that is needed to specify its value (off, dim to 50..) doesn't show. By carefully clicking on a bar displayed below the section of the window where the device and property is selected, I can sometimes manually type in 'Off', '50' or whatever is an appropriate value for the property selected. I don't recall when this began, but maybe with the most recent version. This appeared here as I was modifying some tasks to point to a different device. But the same happens if just changing the property value of the same device, The Action Properties window is broke. :wink:
Steve
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Action Properties pop up window on Task Add or chg

Post by ScottBot »

Steve,

Are you referring to the edit field outlined here?
HouseBot_2017-10-01_17-47-06.png
HouseBot_2017-10-01_17-47-06.png (29.75 KiB) Viewed 7391 times
If so, have you changed the size of text setting in Windows?
Scott
Steve Horn
HouseBot Guru

Re: Action Properties pop up window on Task Add or chg

Post by Steve Horn »

Yes and yes. Hadnt thought of that. Had to change resolution to I could read the small stuff - awaiting cataract surgery. I will change back. Excuse the ring. :oops:
Steve